VITARUB produces a numbing anesthetic effect, an analgesic effect and a feeling of warmth that relieves pain. Decongests and offers expectorant action.
- Influenza, bronchitis, colds, asthma
- Sprains (ankle, wrist)
- Joint pain
- Rheumatism, arthritis
- Aches and lower back pain
- It is present in willow bark and wintergreen or woodland tea. It is chemically related to aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid).
- Methyl salicylate is a counter-irritant, when applied, it causes a slight inflammation of the skin in order to relieve muscle and joint pain.
- It is also prized for its analgesic and antipyretic properties (fights fever).
- In application, it is analgesic, antipruritic (against itching) and counter irritant.
- Local anesthetic to relieve minor aches and pains such as muscle cramps, sprains, migraines, etc.
- It is also a decongestant for the respiratory tract and sinuses.
They are recognized as antiseptic and stimulating properties. Eucalyptus is used in infections of the respiratory system: colds, bronchitis, sinusitis, tracheitis, etc.